The Hammerhead team prides itself on providing a very high level of support. It’s important to us that our clients understand what we support & do not support. Please review our scope of support below & please let our team know if you have any further questions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A WORKING DOCUMENT
LAST UPDATE 2023-07-12
– Support is available 24/7 via our emergency email & ticket system.
– Please be kind to our support team!
WHAT WE SUPPORT
Here is a list of the types of issues/services that we support.
– WordPress Core Updates
– Most Licensed Plugin Updates
– Most Minor Theme Updates
– Backups / Restores
– Server Side Security
– Litespeed Server Side Cache
– Hack Protection & Cleanup
– Dev Sites
– Let’s Encrypt SSL certs.
– Review Error Logs
– DNS Records
– Plugin Recommendations
– Site Resource Use Logs
WHAT WE DON’T SUPPORT
Please review the list below, it’s an overview of what we don’t provide support for. Again, feel free to open a ticket on any issue. If our team is able to help, they will, if an issue is outside of scope, they will also let you know at that time.
It’s important to note that we’re your managed WordPress hosting provider, we do not provide development services. Specifically any changes to your site, such as content, appearance, graphics, or functionality.
If you’re having an issue with a theme or plugin, generally you will want to contact your theme/plugin author support team for those issues. You can open a ticket with those issues, if our team is able to help, they will do that. If it’s outside of scope, they will point you in the right direction for support.
We do not support or allow non-WordPress applications on our system.
We do not perform site migrations from Hammerhead to other hosting providers.
We do not support:
– Third-Party Caching Plugins
– Plugin Troubleshooting (contact the plugin author support team)
– Updates for Unlicensed Plugins
– Updates for Plugins Known to Cause Issues with Functionality (WooCommerce, Elementor, etc)
– Theme Troubleshooting (contact the theme author support team)
– Updates for Unlicensed Themes
– Updates for Themes Known to Cause Issues with Functionality or Major Version Updates
– Third-Party Backup Plugins
– Third-Party Security Plugins
– Code Troubleshooting
– Code Audits
– End-User Email Client Software Set-up or troubleshooting.
– Third-Party DNS Issues
** The above lists are showing what our support team can provide you with support for. For example, when we say that we don’t provide you with support for third-party security plugins. That doesn’t mean you can’t use those plugins, it’s just that we don’t provide you with support for any issues you have with those plugins. You’re free to use any plugin/theme on our system, as long as that theme/plugin doesn’t have any security issues.